Monday, June 16, 2008

Memory Lane

Well, we went back to Marion and IWU for the first time since we graduated in 1999. What a difference nine years can make!! The campus was so different. It was beautiful but different. Marion hasn't changed a bit, other than IWU.
It was really fun do drive around and show the kids our first apartment, where we met, where we had our first kiss, etc. They could have cared less!! I said, "You better care because if it wasn't for this place, you wouldn't be here!!!!!!" They still didn't care.

We saw some old friends and professors and we had a great family weekend away. It was nice to escape the drama that has been happening in OH.

Still no job news except that the church we were looking at in Columbus has given us the negative. That's ok though because it is in an expensive part of town that we couldn't afford to live in and it wouldn't have been a real practical place for us anyway. I'll keep you informed of anything new.

2 comments:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

(I'm an IDIOT. I tried to edit my post and it didn't let me. Instead I had to delete it. Now it says "post removed by author." Sorry.)

What I wanted to say was... I'll be praying that the Lord opens a door for you. It's all in His timing.